MSM-HCA Admission Requirements
We make the enrollment process simple at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Our knowledgeable staff members are available to help you and answer questions as you apply for admission.
Requirements for MSM-HCA enrollment:
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- A notebook computer with the minimum system requirements
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 500 or above on the TOEFL test or scoring 17 or above on the ESL Proficiency Examination.
Transfer credits must be approved by the Master of Science in Management Program Coordinator, and are evaluated on a course-by-course basis as applicable to the MSM/HCA program. Transfer credit is granted only if the grades earned were a “B” or better. Credit is not awarded for prior learning.
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete an online application form (no application fee).
- Provide the names of universities/colleges where you have earned undergraduate or graduate credit for obtaining transcripts.
- Submit a resume.
- The AGS financial aid staff will assist you with exploring your financial aid options.
Once accepted into the program, a $100.00 deposit is required to reserve your place. This deposit is applied to your tuition.
MSM-HCA Graduation Requirements
To graduate from the MSM-HCA program, you must have earned at least 36 credit hours and hold a 3.0 grade point average.