YEMBA Admission Requirements
We make the enrollment process simple at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Our knowledgeable staff members are available to help you and answer questions as you apply for admission into the YEMBA program.
Requirements for YEMBA enrollment:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- A current GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Completion of foundation requirements (most students with an undergraduate business degree will fulfill these requirements).
- Business Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- A notebook computer with the minimum system requirements
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 500 or above on the TOEFL test or scoring 17 or above on the ESL Proficiency Examination.
Students enrolled in YEMBA will complete a co-operative business experience of their choice as part of the program. Students will work 20 hours per week at the business co-op position and take business courses two days per week. Co-op arrangements must be approved by the program coordinator and relate to the studentsí career goals.
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete an online application form (no application fee).
- Provide the names of each college or university you have attended for obtaining official transcripts.
- Request submission of two professional or academic recommendation forms (cannot be submitted by relatives).
- Our financial aid staff will assist you with exploring your financial aid options.
The Adult and Graduate Studies office will notify you of your acceptance into the program. Once accepted, a $100.00 deposit is required to reserve your place. This deposit is applied to your tuition.