How to earn your MVNU Master of Ministry and/or NTS Master of Divinity on the campus of MVNU:
- Enroll as a graduate student at Mount Vernon Nazarene University and Nazarene Theological Seminary. Requirements for admission include an accredited bachelorís degree with at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Take classes at both MVNU and NTS to earn a Master of Divinity. Classes may be taken simultaneously provided pre-requisite courses are met.
- A total of 30 credit hours must be completed to earn a Master of Ministry Degree, 24 of which must be taken through MVNU.
- A total of 76 credit hours must be completed to earn a Master of Divinity.
- At least 46 of those hours must be taken through NTS to graduate with a degree from this institution.
- Up to 30 credit hours in the Master of Ministry program at MVNU.
- At least 30 hours of residential modular courses through NTS here at MVNU.
- Additional credit hours can be earned by taking online courses through NTS to complete the M.Div. program.