January 10-27, 2015
Imagine walking down the streets of Ephesus, or visiting Syrian Antioch where the disciples were first called Christians. Or visiting the ancient city of Constantinople,
capital to so many empires! Oh and there's Thessaloniki, Philippi, Delphi, Athens, Corinth to just name a few of the highlights of this trip.
No need to imagine. We'll take you there! Pre-register
today for what is a trip of a life time.
Join MVNU faculty and students as we travel to Turkey
in January 2015
in the footsteps of Paul.
Come travel with MVNU!
- Life and Letters of Paul (Dr. Jeanne Serrão)
- Seminar in Theology: Theology and Geography of the Early Church & Medieval Church (Dr. Eric Vail)
- Cultural Responsiveness in Healthcare (Prof. Karen Higginbotham)
- International Relations (Dr. Paul Mayle)
- Western Tradition in World Context (Dr. Paul Mayle)
- Senior Colloquium (Mr. Carlos M. Serrão)
- Global Diversity and Intercultural Understanding (Instructor, TBA)
- History and Geography of the Biblical Lands (meets new General Education "Explorations in Crossing Cultures" requirement) (Instructor, TBA)
*Courses developed for this trip are listed above. Availability may be dependent on number of students registered. Credit is available for both undergraduate and graduate levels.
Courses not required for alumni and friends.
- Biblical Exegesis: Life and Letters of Paul (Dr. Jeanne Serrão)
- Introduction to Church History (Dr. Eric Vail)
Click here for photo galleries
of our Bible Trips destinations!
If you'd like to receive information about future MVNU's Bible or Theology Trips please