Professor Esther Rudolph
In The News
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio — Faculty and staff members at Mount Vernon Nazarene University were honored for their years of service at the annual University Dinner on Monday, Aug. 21, 2017. During the event, President Henry Spaulding reminded attendees that as the new academic school year begins, administration, faculty, and staff have “good work to do and that we have done good work together.”
- Registered RN since 1996.
- Experience in Maternal-Child, Antepartum, Gynecology and Nursing Informatics at Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa Oklahoma; Rehabilitation at The Ohio State University Hospital, Dodd Hall; Patient Education at Licking Memorial Hospital in Newark, Ohio; and current casual status on Maternal Child unit at Licking Memorial Hospital in Newark, Ohio.
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor for 2 years at Oral Roberts University Anna Vaughn School of Nursing
- Current Nursing Faculty at MVNU since Fall 2007.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
- Accepted into the following:
- Geriatric Nursing Education Consortium (GNEC) February 2008
- Quality and Safety Education in Nursing (QSEN) Education Consortium Institute March 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Oral Roberts University, Nursing
- Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Phoenix Online, Nursing