Dr. Kelly Rush
- Certified Financial Planner
- GPS Site Coordinator, Gahanna Site
- GPS Recruiter
- Christian Business Faculty Association
- Financial Planning Association
- Kingdom Advisors
Published Works & Presentations:
- "Introducing the Topic 'Supermarketization in Developing Economies' in International Business Classrooms: The Case of Wal-Mart and Bharti" Journal of International Business Education, vol. 6, 2011
“Loan Performance in Cleveland, Ohio’s Subprime Mortgage Market: An Examination of Mortgage Outcome in Loans Originated for Different Purposes,” Dissertation Showcase, Christian Business Faculty Association 2013 Conference, October 2013.
“Risk Analysis Portfolios: Engaging Industry Practitioners with Motivated Students,” Christian Business Faculty Association 2014 Conference, October 2014.
“Not all prepayment penalties are created equal,” Journal of Finance and Accountancy, 19, 27-54, March 2015.
“A Biblical Perspective on Inheritance.” Estate Planning & Professional Conduct Seminar, November 2016.
- D.B.A., Anderson University
- M.B.A., Ashland University, Finance
- B.A., Business Administration & Sociology, Mount Vernon Nazarene University