Brian D. Humphrey, MS, AT, ATC
(740) 397-9000 Ext. 3107
- B.A. Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Sports Medicine, 1994
- B.A Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Sports Management, 1994
- M.S. Ohio University, Physical Education, 1997.
- Certified Athletic Trainer, 1995 to present
- Head A.T.,C., Mount Vernon High School, August 1995 - June 1996
- Head A.T.,C., Sheridan High School, August 1996 - June 1997
- Assistant A.T.,C., Kenyon College, August 1997 - August 2006
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- American Red Cross, Instructor Trainer
- Ohio Athletic Trainers' Association
- American Red Cross, Instructor
Text Book Reviewer:
Favorite Subject-Related Links:
Favorite Bible Verse:
- Patton, K.T. Thibodeau, G.A. Anatomy and Physiology. 8th Ed, Mosby Elsevier.
- Foster, MA, Therapeutic Kinesiology: Musculoskeletal Systems, Palpation, and Body Mechanics. Pearson. 2013.
Past jobs and/or current hobbies
- American Sign Language student
- ARC - Wilderness First Aid Instructor