|MVNU Home / Academics / Faculty, Staff and Administration |
Mrs. Donna Shiverdecker
(740) 397-9000 Ext. 3405
- M.A. University of Pittsburgh, Education, 1979.
- B.A. Olivet Nazarene University, Elementary Education, 1973.
- Assistant Professor of Education.
- Elementary Teacher (Fourth Grade), Bradford Area School District, 11 years.
Awards and Recognition:
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Ohio Middle School Association
Published Works and Presentations:
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers, 2000
- Sunday School Teacher of the Year, 1999
- Outstanding Young Women of America, 1985
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers, 2005
- Faculty Involvement Award, 2000-2001
Favorite Web Sites:
Favorite Scripture Verse:
- Wrote and had published a unit of Middler Sunday School Curriculum by the Nazarene Publishing House, Kansas City, MO, 1992.
- "How to Make Teaching Children Fun"
- "Getting the Year Off to a Good Start"
- "How to Make Your Lessons Come Alive"
- "Giggles and Games"
- "Learning Should be Fun and Games"
- "Discipline and Classroom Management"
- "The M&Ms of Effective Instruction"
- "The ABC's of Learning Centers"
Psalm 37:4 - "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart."