(740) 397-9000 Ext. 3406
- B.S. Math Education - Ohio University
- M.Ed. Counselor Education - University of Central Florida
- Ed.S. School Leadership - Stetson University
- D.C.C. Christian Counseling Doctoral Studies - Andersonville Theological Seminary
- CMP for ordination - MVNU (in process)
- MVNU - Assistant Professor/NCATE Diversity Chair/IS Coordinator - Undergraduate Program - Education
- Point Loma Nazarene University - Adjunct Instructor (Education Department)
- Muskingum University - Adjunct Assistant Professor, Visiting Assistant Professor
- COTC Instructor - Behavioral Sciences
- Deltona Middle School - Teacher, Counselor
- Ridgewood High School - Counselor
- Coshocton Christ Covenant School - Principal, Teacher
Awards and Recognition
- Association of Christian Counselors
- Phi Delta Kappa
- Council for Exceptional Children and Ohio Council for Exceptional Children
Published Works & Presentations
- President's Award for Excellence in Teaching: MVNU 2012
- Women Achievement Recipient - Coshocton County
- Teacher of the Year
- Counselor of the Year
Favorite Subject -Related Links
Favorite Scripture Verse
- Coshocton Tribune: Columnist on issues of Diversity/Education & Faith
- "Spiritual Power in Action: A SPA Experience for Women" Author CSN Books
- "Mission Impossible: Culture as God Sees It"
- "20/20 Vision of Diversity"
- "Get Real: Empowering Teachers to Make a Difference"
What does the Lord require? It is this, to do what is right, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Past jobs and/or current hobbies unrelated to your profession
I currently lead a grassroots community outreach non-profit ministry- Women of Witness International which I founded in 1998. Our desire is to be the extended hand of God here on Earth through faithful acts of kindness, thereby leading people to the light and love of Jesus. I also enjoy traveling and reading. I have a great appreciation for art, music, and theater.