Dr. Geoffrey Fuller
(740) 392-6868 Ext. 3205
- Ph.D. Oregon State University, Biochemistry and Biophysics, 1995.
- B.S. Point Loma Nazarene College, Chemistry, 1988.
Published Works and Presentations:
- Associate Professor of Biology.
- Teaching Assistant, Oregon State University, September, 1988 to December, 1994.
- Teaching Assistant, Point Loma Nazarene College, September, 1985 to December, 1987.
- Mcconnell, Michel, etal. (1992) "Restriction endonuclease and genetic mapping studies indicate that the vegetative genome of the temporate, Salmonella-specific bacteriophage, Epsilon 15 is circularly-permuted." Archives of Virology, 123 (1-2).
- Madtes, Paul Jr.; Fuller Geofrrey; Gregg, Kathleen. (1989) "Sensitivity of GABA-displaceable muscimol binding depends on the composition of the buffering media." Neurochem. Vo. 5 No. 2.