Professional Development for Teachers
The education workshops offered through MVNU feature a variety of topics to keep you informed about the most current issues surrounding education today. Offered through our Master of Arts in Education Curriculum and Instruction program, our highly qualified instructors encourage interactive learning with a focus on integrating faith and values with education.Cost and Registration
Workshops completed for graduate credit cost $225 per workshop and earn the participant one graduate semester credit.
FALL 2014 Self-Paced Online Workshops
Click here for full fall workshop descriptions.
- Important Online Dates:
- October 1: Workshops open
- November 20: Last day to register for online workshops
- November 30: All online work must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m.
- Beginning Grant Writing
- Brain Theory & Learning Strategies
- Classroom Technology Anyone Can Handle
- Collaboration and Co-Teaching
- G3 Game Design: Digging into Game-Based Learning
- Positive Behavior Supports
For more information about our workshops, call 877-431-9610, ext. 3450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org