Professional Development for Teachers
The education workshops offered through MVNU feature a variety of topics to keep you informed about the most current issues surrounding education today. Offered through our Master of Arts in Education Curriculum and Instruction program, our highly qualified instructors encourage interactive learning with a focus on integrating faith and values with education.Cost and Registration
Workshops completed for graduate credit cost $225 per workshop and earn the participant one graduate semester credit.
Spring 2015 Self-Paced Online Workshops
Click here for full workshop descriptions.
- Important Online Dates:
- February 2: Workshops open
- March 17: Last day to register for online workshops
- March 27: All online work must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m.
- Beginning Grant Writing
- Brain Theory & Learning Strategies
- Classroom Technology Anyone Can Handle
- Collaboration and Co-Teaching
- G3 Game Design: Digging into Game-Based Learning
- Positive Behavior Supports
- Working with ELL Students in the Classroom: The SIOP Model
For more information about our workshops, call 877-431-9610, ext. 3450 or email email@example.com