Mount Vernon Nazarene University's Graduate and Professional Studies is committed to providing an opportunity for adults to obtain a quality education in a learning environment emphasizing Christian values and ethical standards. Graduate and Professional Studies serves as a resource for adults striving to enhance their personal and professional lives in a constantly changing world.
MVNU offers the Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) to those who embrace the challenge of bringing knowledge to others. Teaching is an art and a science, and those called to it have the opportunity to inspire greatness and change lives. Our teacher education candidates don't just earn a degree, they gain the knowledge, skills, and dispositions they need to become compassionate, competent, and committed educators.
|NOTE: Candidates seeking ACSI certification can meet the course requirements through MVNU! LED6053 Philosophy of Christian School Education is offered online February 4 - March 25. Click here for more information and to register.|
More than 650 graduates have earned their Master of Arts in Education at MVNU.
Choose from three degree programs:
- Master of Arts in Education - Professional Educator's License
- Master of Arts in Education - Intervention Specialist - Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate (Initial License)
- Master of Arts in Education - Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate (Licensed Teachers)
- Designed for working professionals
- Attend class once a week
- Small personal classes, interactive sessions
- Supportive atmosphere
- Laptop computer included in cost
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Technology-enhanced MVNU sites throughout Ohio
- Financial aid assistance
- Distinctly Christian
Call now to learn more and schedule a visit. 1-800-839-2355