We make the enrollment process simple at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Our knowledgeable staff members are available to help answer your questions as you apply for admission into the graduate business program of your choice.
Requirements for graduate business enrollment:
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 550 or above on the TOEFL test or scoring 20 or above on the ESL Proficiency Examination.
Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of graduate business course work, provided that the courses were earned from a regionally accredited institution, a grade of B or higher was earned, and they are applicable to MVNU's program. Credits are evaluated and approved by the Graduate Business Chairs.
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete an online application (no application fee).
- Provide information on each college or university you have attended.
- Our financial aid staff will assist you in exploring financial aid options.
The Graduate Professional Studies office will notify you of your acceptance into the program.
Peregrine Academic Leveling CoursesApplicants who do not have an undergraduate business degree must demonstrate proficiency in the common professional components found in a bachelor's degree in business, including marketing, business finance, accounting, management, legal environment of business, economics, business ethics, global dimensions of business, information systems, quantitative techniques/statistics, and business policies.
Proficiency is determined by successfully completing the Peregrine Leveling course(s). Click here for details.
MBA - Complete the 36 credit hours with at least a 3.0 grade point average.
MSM - Complete the 30 credit hours with at least a 3.0 grade point average.