ISP Admission Requirements
Requirements for Master of Arts in Education – ISP program enrollment:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must have (or have had) a valid teaching license and submit a copy of the license with the completed application.
- A completed MAEd graduate application.
- Entrance interview with the Coordinator of ISP.
How do I get started?
- Complete an online application.
- Submit the transcripts from each of the institutions you have attended.
- The Graduate and Professional Studies office will notify you of your acceptance.