ISP Admission Requirements
Requirements for Master of Arts in Education – ISP program enrollment:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must have (or have had) a valid teaching license and submit a copy of the license with the completed application.
- A completed MAEd graduate application.
- Entrance interview with the Coordinator of ISP.
How do I get started?
- Complete your application online at gateway.mvnu.edu
Request all official transcripts to be sent to MVNU from each college or university you have attended to date. Please have your transcripts sent to:
Mount Vernon Nazarene UniversityOfficial Electronic Transcripts should be sent to GPSApplications@mvnu.edu
Attn: GPS Admissions
800 Martinsburg Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
- Submit a copy of an Ohio teaching license (valid or expired).
- Complete a Registration Agreement Form.
- Complete an Admissions Interview.