We make the enrollment process simple at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Our knowledgeable staff members are available to help answer your questions as you apply for admission into the M.Min. program.
Requirements for M.Min. enrollment:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 550 or above on the TOEFL test or scoring 17 or above on the ESL Proficiency Examination.
Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of graduate course work provided that the courses were earned from a regionally-accredited institution, a grade of B or higher was earned, and they are applicable to MVNU's program. Credits are evaluated and approved by the Coordinator of the Master of Ministry Program.
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete an online application (no application fee).
- Provide information on each college or university you have attended.