Although our admissions process is relatively straightforward, our knowledgeable staff is available to help you at all times. Admissions requirements include:
- A completed online application
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.50 (on a 4.00 scale)
- Submission of official transcripts of all previous college or university undergraduate and graduate coursework completed to date
- A completed Registration Agreement Form
Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of graduate course work provided that the courses were earned from a regionally-accredited institution, a grade of B or higher was earned, and they are applicable to MVNU's program. Credits are evaluated and approved by the Coordinator of the Master of Ministry Program.
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete your application online at http://www.gateway.mvnu.edu
Request all official transcripts to be sent to MVNU from each college or university you have attended to date. Please have your transcripts sent to:
Mount Vernon Nazarene University
Attn: GPS Admissions
800 Martinsburg Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Official Electronic Transcripts should be sent to GPSApplications@mvnu.edu
- Complete a Registration Agreement Form.