You deserve the rewards an MVNU BBA degree can bring to your life and your career. Once you complete the online application and submit your transcripts, a personal recruiter will contact you to discuss your customized graduation plan and financial aid options including employer tuition reimbursement.
Standard Acceptance Qualifications:
- A minimum of 56 semester hours (84 quarter hours) from college-level courses taken at an accredited institution of higher learning. The credits must have a grade of C or better. An MVNU staff member will request those transcripts for you. If you have not taken any college courses, you must submit a high school transcript or GED and complete our accelerated, adult General Studies courses.
- A GPA of 2.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale for any education completed during the past 10 years.
- Two years of full-time work experience.
- An assessment interview and a Preliminary Graduation Plan.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 550 or above on TOEFL test or scoring 20 or above on the ESL Proficiency Examination.
Receiving Credit for Prior Learning
MVNU is proud of the diverse backgrounds in our student population, and your life and work experience is important to us. Because of this, we award prior learning credit (PLC) for non-traditional education. Once you apply to the BBA program, your MVNU recruiter will contact you to discuss our PLC policies and evaluate your education.
- To receive credit for prior college course work completed, we must receive your official transcripts from each of the institutions you have attended including a high school diploma or GED. An MVNU representative will assist you with this process.
- Prior learning credit may be accepted for: on-the-job training, seminars, specific government and industry experience, the military, professional schools, and other activities with credible associations and agencies.
- You may receive credit for successful completion of Dantes or CLEP test scores.
How Do I Get Started?
To apply to the BBA program:
- Complete a program application
- Submit transcripts from each college and university that you have attended.
- If you have not attended college, submit a copy of your high school transcript or GED.
- Once your transcripts have been received, an MVNU recruiter will contact you to notify you of your acceptance into the program and help you through the enrollment process.
How to Finance Your Education
Our Financial Aid staff will work with you to apply for tuition reimbursement from your employer, federal student aid, or a student loan.