Festival of Joy & Grandparents' Day!
October 9, 2015
Come enjoy great Christian music and an uplifting message by Dr. Gary Sivewright plus get to spend some time with your grandchild or grandchildren at MVNU!
Festival of Joy Schedule:
- 9:45 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: Registration - R.R. Hodges Chapel
- 10:15 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.: Chapel with students
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: Dr. Gary Sivewright, Speaker
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:45 p.m - 3:30 p.m.: MVNU Music Department
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Optional Campus Tour- via bus
Grandparents' Day Schedule:
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Free time with grandchild
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.: Dinner in Cafeteria
- Festival of Joy - $20 (Price includes lunch for registrant)
- MVNU Grandchild lunch - $10
Grandparents are welcome to stay and eat dinner with your grandchild in the cafeteria. Cost is $6.25 per person. Please pay at the cafeteria when you arrive.
To register for this event
please click here.
- Please contact Trinia Huddleston at 1-888-470-0050 or 740-397-9000 ext. 4110 for information.