The Mount Vernon Nazarene University Sports Information Office is committed to serving the Cougar athletic department, MVNU fans, the media, opponent information departments, and anyone who desires information about the University.
Fans can get up-to-date, 24-hour-a-day information through the Cougar Hotline at (740) 392-6868, ext. 1601. For help during normal business hours, call (740) 392-6868, ext. 3112.
For interview requests, statistics, and photographs, please call Hannah Miller
in the Sports Information Office at (740) 392-6868, ext. 3112. Permission is also granted to the media to quote from this web site.
- Tickets: The MVNU Athletic Department charges admissions for men's and women's basketball games. MVNU students are admitted free with identification card. Season passes are available through the Cougar Sports Associates. For more information, call (740) 392-6868, ext. 3112.
- Credentials: Although entrance to most Cougar athletic events is free, it is still recommended that all media contact Hannah Miller in the Sports Information office, for credentials and photo passes. Call (740) 392-6868, ext. 3112, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Services: The MVNU Sports Information Department will provide rosters of both teams, game notes, and media guides for each MVNU home athletic event.
- Phone and Fax: The MVNU Athletic Department has one fax machine (740) 392-5079 available for use. The Sports Information office also has a limited number of phone lines and working space available for media and visiting SIDs.
- American Mideast Conference Info: Information regarding AMC standings, statistics, and "Player of the Week" selections can be obtained by going to www.amcsports.org.
- Sports Information Office: The MVNU Sports Information Office is located in the office suite of the Donoho Recreation Center.
- Cougar Sports Hotline: All Cougar fans can obtain daily information regarding MVNU sporting events and schedules on the Cougar Sports Hotline by dialing (740) 392-6868, ext. 1601.
Directions to Mount Vernon's campus