From Travis Keller, University Liaison to the Parents' Association
Welcome to the MVNU Parents and Families page! The MVNU Parents' Association is comprised of all parents with children enrolled here on campus. We are excited about our partnership with you for your student's educational experience.
The Parents' Council is a core group of 4 to 6 parental units per class who serve for one year renewable terms while their child is attending MVNU.
The Council members provide representative leadership to the Parents Association and strive to cultivate interaction between the university and parents by...
- praying for the university administration, faculty/staff, and students.
- serving as ambassadors for MVNU in their local context.
- acting as a resource for other parents.
- assisting MVNU in communicating with parents.
- advising and assisting the University Relations division in identifying and cultivating new sources of gift income.
- assessing student services and programs and providing feedback for the university to better meet the needs of students.
News and information will continue to be posted on the Parents & Families page. Be sure to keep visiting for updates. In addition to the monthly newsletter, a new MVNU Parent Blog will be activated soon. If I can be of any assistance or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me..
For more information you can also check out the FAQ
page. Together along the journey,
University Liaison to the Parents' Association
Director of Student Involvement and Accountability