Federal Disclosure/Student Consumer Information
Fire Safety Report
Genesis Building Systems performs an annual inspection of all campus facility safety systems. The inspection includes all pull station testing, all smoke detector, signal and panel testing. All sprinkler systems are also inspected. The inspection is performed in accordance with applicable National Fire Protection Association standards. The most-recent 2013 inspection, conducted on
November 20, 2013, revealed no deficiencies.
MVNU Contact Persons:
Each person designated may be contacted by students, prospective students or those seeking information related to the information required under the law.
- Mrs. Kathy Griffith, Director of Institutional Research and Reporting (740.397.9000/4121)
- Ms. Cheryl Furniss, Coordinator for Graduate and Non-Traditional Records and Registration (740.397.9000/4734)
- Dr. Lanette Sessink, VP for Student
- Mr. Mel Severns, Registrar (740.397.9000/4531)
- Mr. James Smith, Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management (740.397.9000/4511)