SonFest Rules and Regulations
The ticket is a license to attend SonFest held on the grounds of the University. The ticket is revocable and may be terminated by the University in the event the ticket holder does not comply with the terms and conditions identified here. The use of the ticket implies consent to these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- The ticket holder will engage in behavior at all times conforming to the lifestyle guidelines of the University. Those include modest behavior and clothing. In addition, there will be no possession or use of alcohol, illegal drugs, or tobacco products.
- The ticket holder acknowledges the inherent risk of travel to, attending, or leaving the concert and musical festival.
- In the case of minors, the parent or guardian agrees to the conditions and terms. Parental or guardian approval is required for all minors for [a] participation, and [b] permission to treat. Completion of the SonFest Activity Waiver and Release of Liability is required for participation in the inflatable games.
- The ticket holder grants the University, the performers, promoters of SonFest, or their agents to publish or use without compensation or restriction the ticket holder's image or likeness, recorded video, photograph, or other display, transmission, or reproduction in whole or in part.
- The ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes), or other commercial purposes without the express written permission of the University. Permission may be denied for any reason by the University.
- The University shall not be responsible for replacement of the ticket should it be destroyed, lost, or stolen. There shall be no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations. If the ticket was a gift, the same conditions shall apply.
- No coolers shall be brought onto or used on the University's premises.
- There shall be no use of skateboards, rollerblades, etc. on the University's property during SonFest.
- The event is subject to change in time, date, or performers without notice. This is a rain-or-shine event.
- Any person in attendance will abide by the direction and instruction of University personnel.
A full listing of all terms and conditions will be available at the SonFest information booth the day of the event.