740-392-6868 Ext. 3262
Professor Billie Maglott
Assistant Professor of Nursing
School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Neonatal ICU
- Medical Srugical Nursing-Adult and Pediatric
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Higher Education
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- American Nurses Association
Published Works & Presentations:
- Grund, F., Clayburn, P., Maglott, B., & Fridline, M. (April 2017). Accelerated second degree peer mentoring program. Presentation at the Ohio Nurse Choice Luncheon, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio.
- Maglott, B., Estridge K., Gilmore, L., See, S. (April 2015). Mentoring relationships in a baccalaureate nursing program. Poster presentation at the ATI Nurse Educators Summit Coronado, California.
- Cline, K., Mormino, S., Lauderbaugh, M., & Maglott, B. (April 2014). Providing culturally competent health care: The student nurse journey. Student poster presentation at the 62nd Annual National Student Nurse Association Convention: Strong Voices and Big Dreams: Influencing the Future; Nashville, Tennessee
- Clayburn, P., Grund, F., Maglott, B., & Fridline, M. (October 2014). Peer mentoring in a baccalaureate nursing program: Social support, friendship, and stress. Presentation at the 7th annual Mentoring Institute, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
Clayburn, P., Grund, F., Maglott, B., & Fridline, M. (October 2013). Peer to peer mentoring: Social support for baccalaureate nursing students. Presentation at the 6th annual Mentoring Institute: Impact and effectiveness of developmental relationships, University New
Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- MSN Concentration in Education, Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- BSN, MedCentral College of Nursing, Mansfield, Ohio