Print a campus map (PDF)
Pictures and descriptions don't begin to bring the MVNU experience to life for you . . . plan to come visit us this year!
Scheduling a personal campus visit is easy. Just call our Campus Visit Coordinator at toll-free 1-866-GO-2-MVNU. We recommend students call us ten days or more in advance in order to give us adequate time to structure the best visit possible. We will be happy to answer any of your questions.
If you're looking for upcoming admissions activities, click here. Visiting a college or university campus is the most effective way to discover the benefits of any school. At MVNU, we offer two ways of visiting our campus - a campus visit for a special event, and/or a personal campus visit with a tour guide.
As you and your family begin the challenge during your senior year of selecting the college or university that is the best "fit" for you, there is nothing more helpful than the personal campus visit. Seniors and their parents are invited to schedule an appointment with the Admissions Office on any weekday, Monday through Friday. Juniors wishing to get an early start may also schedule personal visits during the spring.
A typical visit begins with:
- A personal campus tour guided by a current MVNU student
- You will meet one-on-one with an Admissions counselor
- You can also schedule to visit a class session and attend chapel
- Financial Aid counselors and professors in your area of interest are often available to meet with you, upon your request.
- Students visiting from out-of-state may request overnight housing with an MVNU student, and information is available on community lodging.