740-392-6868 Ext. 3205
Dr. Geoffrey Fuller
Professor of Biology
School of Natural and Social Sciences
- Associate Professor of Biology.
- Teaching Assistant, Oregon State University, September, 1988 to December, 1994.
- Teaching Assistant, Point Loma Nazarene College, September, 1985 to December, 1987.
Published Works and Presentations:
- Mcconnell, Michel, etal. (1992) “Restriction endonuclease and genetic mapping studies indicate that the vegetative genome of the temporate, Salmonella-specific bacteriophage, Epsilon 15 is circularly-permuted.” Archives of Virology, 123 (1-2).
- Madtes, Paul Jr.; Fuller Geofrrey; Gregg, Kathleen. (1989) “Sensitivity of GABA-displaceable muscimol binding depends on the composition of the buffering media.” Neurochem. Vo. 5 No. 2.
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Biophysics, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon (1995)
- B.S. in Chemistry, Point Loma Nazarene College, Point Loma, California (1988)