740-392-6868 Ext. 3265
Professor Esther Rudolph
Assistant Professor of Nursing
School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Registered RN since 1996.
- Experience in Maternal-Child, Antepartum, Gynecology and Nursing Informatics at Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa Oklahoma; Rehabilitation at The Ohio State University Hospital, Dodd Hall; Patient Education at Licking Memorial Hospital in Newark, Ohio; and current casual status on Maternal Child unit at Licking Memorial Hospital in Newark, Ohio.
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor for 2 years at Oral Roberts University Anna Vaughn School of Nursing
- Current Nursing Faculty at MVNU since Fall 2007.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
Awards and Recognitions:
- Accepted into the following:
- Geriatric Nursing Education Consortium (GNEC) February 2008
- Quality and Safety Education in Nursing (QSEN) Education Consortium Institute March 2011
- M.S. in Nursing, University of Phoenix Online, Phoenix, Arizona
- B.S. in Nursing, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma