Frequently Asked Questions
How May I Enroll My Child?
Following an interview with the director and a tour of the preschool, the online registration link will be shared. Your child is not considered “registered” until the $65 registration/supply fee has been paid through the payment portal.
What Happens After I Enroll?
A copy of the Esther Jetter Preschool Handbook will be emailed to the address on the registration form submitted through the payment portal.
You will receive a welcome packet containing several forms that must be completed and returned PRIOR to the first day of class. This packet will contain program permissions, a list of authorized people to pick up your child, and enrollment forms required by Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, our licensing agency. The forms may be returned by mail, or dropped off at either Meet the Teacher or Parent Orientation events, prior to the first day of class.
Emails will be sent with updates, Meet the Teacher information, Parent Orientation information, and payment portal information.
- Pay $65 Enrollment/Supply Fee
- JFS 01234 - Child Enrollment and Health Information for Child Care
- JFS 01305 – Child Medical Statement for Child Care
- Copy of Child’s Immunization Record
- JFS 01236 – Child Medical/Physical Care Plan for Child Care – for special health concerns such as asthma, severe allergies requiring medication, etc.
- EJP Child Photo / Video Release Form
- EJP Authorized Pick Up List