You are brighter than you know — don’t put your future on hold.
MVNU is proud to assist past and present members of the U.S. military on their educational journey. We know you have high ambitions for your future. It’s our mission to help you bring those ambitions to life.
PROGRAMS BUILT JUST FOR YOU
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- Ministry Leadership
- Organizational Management
Master of Arts in Education
- Teaching and Learning+•
- Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate (Initial License)˚
- Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate (Advanced License)+•
- Professional Educator's License˚
A number of undergraduate and graduate programs are now available online. Transfer seamlessly between on-site and online programs. No need to worry about being unable to come to campus — you can earn your degree from MVNU in the comfort of your own home.
Curriculum developed by experts, continually updated
Stimulating classroom and online learning environments
Professors care about your personal and professional growth
Supportive network of peers that extends beyond graduation
Programs accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
Classes offered one at a time
On-site classes one night a week
Online and hybrid options available
Convenient locations throughout Ohio
Prior learning credit awarded (undergraduate)
Learning rooted in biblical values
Strong focus on leadership principles
Opportunities for service project involvement
Chaplaincy services available for prayer, encouragement
EDUCATION IS VALUABLE. AT MVNU, IT’S AFFORDABLE, TOO.
MVNU accepts most military training recommendations for credit. Students can earn up to 40 hours of general electives.
We accept benefits from all Chapters including the Chapter 33 Post 9/11 Benefit. MVNU is also proud to be a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program. To learn more about these programs, contact us at 1-800-839-2355 or visit benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Other Benefits we accept include:
- My CAA for spouses of active duty military members
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program (obtain forms from Ohio adjutant Generals Office)
For more information, contact Jared Sponseller at (740) 397-9000, ext. 4521.
- Students who qualify for and desire accommodations due to a disability can receive assistance through MVNU’s Accessibility Services department.
- Advisors assist with career planning, and career-focused events sharpen your job hunting skills.
“The Marine Corps gave me the discipline I needed to be a good student, but MVNU showed me how to take that discipline and excel at my academics. Along with gaining knowledge in my area of study, my understanding of and relationship with God began to expand. I am very proud to tell people that I attend MVNU.”Travis FugateDemand Planner, Defense Logistics Agency